Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.97 in
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Brewster Field Airport (KHDE)
Lat: 40.45 Lon: -99.33 Elev: 2310ft.
2 Miles SSE Republican City NE
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 11. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Harlan County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE