Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 5 mph
- Barometer30.22 in (1024.3 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Columbus, Ohio State University Airport (KOSU)
Lat: 40.09°N Lon: 83.07°W Elev: 928ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Southwest wind 10 to 16 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. West wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain, mainly after 4am. Low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain and snow likely before 1pm, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Franklin County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE