Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 14 mph
- Barometer29.81 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Brewster Field Airport (KHDE)
Lat: 40.45°N Lon: 99.33°W Elev: 2310ft.
Republican City NE
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then a slight chance of snow between midnight and 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Blustery, with a north wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 46. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Harlan County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE