Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer30.07 in (1018.2 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Northeast Philadelphia Airport (KPNE)
Lat: 40.09 Lon: -75.02 Elev: 100ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of snow after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 33. West wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Increasing clouds, with a high near 32. West wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 27.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Rain and snow. High near 41. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Philadelphia County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE