Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 4 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
EEL RIVER CAMP (ERCC1)
Lat: 40.138375 Lon: -123.823758 Elev: 476ft.
6 Miles NE Benbow CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 20. North northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 34. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 23. North northwest wind around 6 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 33. West northwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow showers likely before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Northwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE