Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.28 in (1026.3 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Indianapolis, Eagle Creek Airpark (KEYE)
Lat: 39.83°N Lon: 86.3°W Elev: 820ft.
4 Miles W Sheridan IN
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 43. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. West southwest wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. West southwest wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. West wind around 6 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely after 9pm, mixing with snow after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain and snow likely before 9am, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boone County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE