Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 5 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Heat Index77°F (25°C)
Current conditions at
FORT DUCHESNE (UINU1)
Lat: 40.284772 Lon: -109.861828 Elev: 4928ft.
11 Miles SE Randlett UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 49. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light south southeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 95. Breezy, with a light south wind becoming southwest 20 to 25 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming light west northwest.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 93. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. West southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 94.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 95.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 95.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Monday Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 98.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 99.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Uinta Basin, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE