Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint-9°F (-23°C)
Current conditions at
FORT DUCHESNE (UINU1)
Lat: 40.284772 Lon: -109.861828 Elev: 4928ft.
11 Miles SE Randlett UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around -4. Wind chill values as low as -15. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Saturday Snow. High near 15. Wind chill values as low as -15. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 6. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18. West northwest wind around 5 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -7.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Uinta Basin, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE