Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
EEL RIVER CAMP (ERCC1)
Lat: 40.138375 Lon: -123.823758 Elev: 476ft.
4 Miles W Ettersburg CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 47. Light south wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE