Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions HumidityNA Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.19 in DewpointN/A Visibility0.50 mi
Current conditions at
Kremmling, Mc Elroy Airfield (K20V)
Lat: 40.05°N Lon: 106.37°W Elev: 7411ft.
4 Miles NNW Granby CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Areas of fog before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 26. Wind chill values as low as zero. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. West southwest wind around 6 mph. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 5 to 7 mph. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 13. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Sunday A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 33. West wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Sunday Night Snow likely, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Tuesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Christmas Day A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24.