Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
TRAPPER LAKE (TLSC2)
Lat: 40°N Lon: 107.24°W Elev: 9700ft.
12 Miles W Yampa CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 32. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 21. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43. West wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Flattops, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE