Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in (1020.3 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Red Bluff, Red Bluff Municipal Airport (KRBL)
Lat: 40.15056°N Lon: 122.25222°W Elev: 348ft.
2 Miles SE Red Bluff CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. South southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of rain, then rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 62. South southeast wind 5 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Sunday Night Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 51. South southeast wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE