Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedWNW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.26 in (1024.7 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Red Bluff, Red Bluff Municipal Airport (KRBL)
Lat: 40.15056 Lon: -122.25222 Elev: 348ft.
2 Miles SE Red Bluff CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Light north wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61. North northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE