Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
EEL RIVER CAMP (ERCC1)
Lat: 40.138375°N Lon: 123.823758°W Elev: 476ft.
5 Miles S Honeydew CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Light northwest wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. North northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. North wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Rain after 4pm. High near 58. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 48. South wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 51. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE