Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the West Coast through Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity72% Wind SpeedSW 3 mph Barometer30.28 in (1026.0 mb) Dewpoint23°F (-5°C) Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Muncie, Delaware County-Johnson Field (KMIE)
Lat: 40.23°N Lon: 85.39°W Elev: 935ft.
2 Miles NE Yorktown IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 28. Calm wind. Sunday Cloudy, with a high near 35. South southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southeast wind around 8 mph. Monday A 30 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 45. South southeast wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 43. South southeast wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Tuesday Rain. High near 51. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Tuesday Night Rain. Low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Breezy. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Friday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Chance of precipitation is 20%.