Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 9 G 15 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-15°F (-26°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.28°N Lon: 110.05°W Elev: 5171ft.
4 Miles WNW Duchesne UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. West northwest wind around 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North northwest wind 7 to 14 mph becoming west southwest in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 54. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 29. West wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58. West wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Uinta Basin, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE