Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.18 in
- Dewpoint-17°F (-27°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.28 Lon: -110.05 Elev: 5171ft.
4 Miles WNW Duchesne UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0. Wind chill values as low as -10. Light and variable wind. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 11am. High near 17. Wind chill values as low as -10. East wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow likely, mainly before 11pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Wind chill values as low as -8. Light northwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Wind chill values as low as -9. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 15.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 20.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Uinta Basin, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE