Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer30.07 in (1018.1 mb)
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Doylestown Airport (KDYL)
Lat: 40.33 Lon: -75.12 Elev: 394ft.
Willow Grove, Naval Air Station PA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 53. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Light south wind.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Sunday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 87.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bucks County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE