Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 5 mph
- Barometer29.84 in (1011.2 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Reading Regional/Carl A. Spaatz Field Airport (KRDG)
Lat: 40.39°N Lon: 75.97°W Elev: 341ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Showers, mainly after 8am. High near 48. East wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers before 11pm, then a chance of rain and snow showers between 11pm and midnight, then a chance of snow showers after midnight. Low around 20. Windy. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Windy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Berks County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE