Heavy Snow Possible Across Northern Rockies and Plains, Wintry Mix Farther East
Snow, gusty winds and bitter cold will spread through the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Thursday. The snow could be heavy at times. Meanwhile, a wintry mix of snow and freezing rain is possible across parts of the Midwest and Great Lakes and into New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 5 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.292608 Lon: -121.243939 Elev: 4547ft.
7 Miles SSE Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 35. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 17 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. North northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE