Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.292608°N Lon: 121.243939°W Elev: 4547ft.
7 Miles SSE Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 30. Northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 26. Breezy, with a northeast wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 11 to 16 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57. East wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. East northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE