Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 1 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
EEL RIVER CAMP (ERCC1)
Lat: 40.138375°N Lon: 123.823758°W Elev: 476ft.
3 Miles ESE Honeydew CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Isolated showers before 11am. Sunny, with a high near 58. North northwest wind 7 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69. Northeast wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. East northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE