Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNW 14 mph
- Barometer30.40 in (1029.6 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Harrisburg International Airport (KMDT)
Lat: 40.21 Lon: -76.77 Elev: 303ft.
Harrisburg International Airport PA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 38. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday Snow likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 32. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Night Freezing rain and sleet before 1am, then rain or freezing rain. Low around 29. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Monday Rain likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of rain before 1am, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dauphin County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE