Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer30.35 in (1027.7 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Pottstown Limerick Airport (KPTW)
Lat: 40.24 Lon: -75.56 Elev: 292ft.
2 Miles ESE Pottstown Limerick Airport PA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. West wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 14. West wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 32. West wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Calm wind.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 33. East wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Snow, freezing rain, and sleet, becoming all freezing rain after 1am. Low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of rain or freezing rain before 8am, then a slight chance of rain between 8am and 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Montgomery, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE