Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Humidity47% Wind SpeedNNW 1 G 5 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint27°F (-3°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
BLUEWING MOUNTAIN (BLUN2)
Lat: 40.501472°N Lon: 119.121611°W Elev: 4570ft.
25 Miles NNW Trinity Junction NV 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Rain and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 36. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Saturday Rain showers. High near 45. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.