Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.07 in
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.5539°N Lon: 124.1327°W Elev: 394ft.
2 Miles ESE Punta Gorda CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers. The rain could be heavy at times. Steady temperature around 48. North northwest wind 7 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. North wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Breezy, with a north wind 23 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63. Northeast wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. East southeast wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Breezy.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Breezy.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE