Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 3 mph
- Barometer29.86 in (1011.3 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Harrisburg International Airport (KMDT)
Lat: 40.21°N Lon: 76.77°W Elev: 303ft.
2 Miles SSE Hershey PA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind around 8 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Periods of rain, mainly after 8am. High near 47. East wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Periods of rain, possibly mixed with snow showers before 8pm, then a chance of snow showers. Low around 19. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Windy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dauphin County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE