Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNW 7 mph
- Barometer30.20 in (1023.1 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Harrisburg International Airport (KMDT)
Lat: 40.21 Lon: -76.77 Elev: 303ft.
2 Miles SSE Hershey PA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow showers likely, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 31. North wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 37. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Snow likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 31. North wind around 6 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Freezing rain and sleet before 1am, then rain or freezing rain. Low around 29. East wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Monday Rain likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of rain before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dauphin County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE