Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.11 in
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility0.50 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.5539°N Lon: 124.1327°W Elev: 394ft.
4 Miles S Petrolia CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers. The rain could be heavy at times. Steady temperature around 47. North northwest wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 22 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63. Northeast wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. East southeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Breezy.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE