Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedE 8 G 20 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.286075°N Lon: 122.874667°W Elev: 3772ft.
32 Miles WSW Cottonwood CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 38. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 13 to 22 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65. East wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Light and variable wind becoming northwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66. North northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. West northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE