Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedWNW 7 G 27 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.286075 Lon: -122.874667 Elev: 3772ft.
32 Miles WSW Cottonwood CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a temperature rising to near 31 by noon, then falling to around 24 during the remainder of the day. West northwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 18. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 39. North northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. North wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49. North northeast wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE