Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedWNW 2 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
EEL RIVER CAMP (ERCC1)
Lat: 40.138375°N Lon: 123.823758°W Elev: 476ft.
3 Miles WSW Weott CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 65. East northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61. North northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. North wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. North wind around 11 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE