Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
YOLLA BOLLA (YOBC1)
Lat: 40.337444°N Lon: 123.065622°W Elev: 4481ft.
10 Miles S Peanut CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly after 7pm. Low around 46. South wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 51. South southwest wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Sunday Night Showers. Low around 34. South southwest wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday A chance of rain showers before 10am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Trinity River, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE