Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer30.34 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Vance Brand Airport (KLMO)
Lat: 40.16°N Lon: 105.16°W Elev: 5055ft.
4 Miles SSE Deer Ridge CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 42. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 22. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. West wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. West wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. West wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.
- Friday Night A 10 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday A chance of snow before noon, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Breezy.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Breezy.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer and Boulder Counties Between 6000 and 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE