Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 5 mph
- Barometer29.40 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Quakertown Airport (KUKT)
Lat: 40.44°N Lon: 75.38°W Elev: 525ft.
2 Miles NE Woxall PA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered showers, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. High near 63. South wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Tonight Rain showers, snow, and sleet before midnight, then a slight chance of snow and sleet between midnight and 1am. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 20. Windy, with a southwest wind 11 to 21 mph becoming northwest 21 to 31 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 46 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 26. Blustery, with a northwest wind 21 to 23 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Northwest wind 5 to 14 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Light southwest wind increasing to 9 to 14 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Montgomery, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE