Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedS 2 G 27 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.250319°N Lon: 123.319733°W Elev: 2732ft.
5 Miles NE Blocksburg CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 37. Breezy, with an east wind 21 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65. East northeast wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light southeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 39. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE