Severe Weather Threat Moves Into The Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi Valley On Thursday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Thursday in parts of the Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi River Valley. The area of greatest concern is Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. In this region very large hail, damaging winds and a few isolated tornadoes are possible.
- Wind SpeedNW 1 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.250319 Lon: -123.319733 Elev: 2732ft.
5 Miles NE Blocksburg CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North wind around 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. North wind around 14 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Monday Rain likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Tuesday Showers likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE