Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.25 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Vance Brand Airport (KLMO)
Lat: 40.16°N Lon: 105.16°W Elev: 5055ft.
3 Miles SSW Loveland Heights CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. West wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65. Breezy, with a west wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. West wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer County Below 6000 Feet/Northwest Weld County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE