Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.250319 Lon: -123.319733 Elev: 2732ft.
4 Miles N Ruth CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Isolated showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Light north northeast wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Light east northeast wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Light east wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE