Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer29.68 in
- Dewpoint4°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Vance Brand Airport (KLMO)
Lat: 40.16°N Lon: 105.16°W Elev: 5055ft.
5 Miles WSW Loveland Heights CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. West northwest wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly after 9am. Temperature falling to around 32 by 5pm. Breezy, with a north wind 13 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 10 percent chance of snow before 9pm. Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 17. Blustery, with a north wind 6 to 16 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer and Boulder Counties Between 6000 and 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE