Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Battle Mountain (KB23)
Lat: 40.6°N Lon: 116.86667°W Elev: 4531ft.
17 Miles ESE Crescent Valley NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Blustery, with a northwest wind 14 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. North wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. East northeast wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44. East wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 30. Northeast wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Lander County and Northern Eureka County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE