Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Battle Mountain (KB23)
Lat: 40.6 Lon: -116.86667 Elev: 4531ft.
17 Miles ESE Crescent Valley NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind 17 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70. East wind around 8 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Lander County and Northern Eureka County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE