Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer29.90 in (1012.6 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
McCook Municipal Airport (KMCK)
Lat: 40.23°N Lon: 100.58°W Elev: 2579ft.
20 Miles SW Stockville NE
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. West northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. West northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind 6 to 9 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Windy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 27 to 32 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 43 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 11 to 16 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Frontier County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE