Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedESE 2 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.250319°N Lon: 123.319733°W Elev: 2732ft.
Forest Glen CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 67. East wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Light north wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Trinity River, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE