Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.250319 Lon: -123.319733 Elev: 2732ft.
Forest Glen CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 50. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. South southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Light northwest wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Light north northwest wind.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Trinity River, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE