Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
DINOSAUR 2E (DNOC2)
Lat: 40.24472°N Lon: 108.96778°W Elev: 6000ft.
10 Miles NNW Dinosaur CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of rain and snow after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then snow. Low around 30. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming northwest 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 37. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 25 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Blustery, with a northeast wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Blustery.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Uinta Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE