Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 10 mph
- Barometer29.72 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Collins (awos) (KFNL)
Lat: 40.46°N Lon: 105.01°W Elev: 5016ft.
2 Miles WSW Loveland Heights CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 10 percent chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Rain and snow likely, becoming all snow after noon. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 33 by 5pm. Breezy, with a north wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 18 to 23 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 18. Blustery, with a north wind 12 to 17 mph becoming northwest 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Breezy.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer County Below 6000 Feet/Northwest Weld County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE