Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.5539 Lon: -124.1327 Elev: 394ft.
5 Miles S Capetown CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. North wind 18 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Northeast wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44. East northeast wind 6 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. North northeast wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE