Heavy Snow Possible Across Northern Rockies and Plains, Wintry Mix Farther East
Snow, gusty winds and bitter cold will spread through the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Thursday. The snow could be heavy at times. Meanwhile, a wintry mix of snow and freezing rain is possible across parts of the Midwest and Great Lakes and into New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.5539 Lon: -124.1327 Elev: 394ft.
5 Miles S Capetown CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 48. Windy, with a north wind 28 to 32 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Breezy, with a north wind 22 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 53. North wind around 14 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 45. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. North wind around 13 mph.
- Saturday Night Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE