Severe Weather Possible Again On Tuesday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Tuesday. The area of greatest concern is in the Western and Central United States from Montana to Texas. Damaging winds, large hail and even a few isolated tornadoes are all possible.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.05 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Heber, Heber City Municipal-Russ McDonald Field Airport (K36U)
Lat: 40.48194 Lon: -111.42889 Elev: 5636ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 59. East wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 81. East wind 7 to 17 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. South southwest wind 8 to 16 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75. Breezy, with a southeast wind 9 to 14 mph becoming southwest 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Breezy, with a west wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains South of I-80, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE