Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 17 G 25 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Heber, Heber City Municipal-Russ McDonald Field Airport (K36U)
Lat: 40.48194°N Lon: 111.42889°W Elev: 5636ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. High near 40. Light northeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Northwest wind around 8 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. South southeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains South of I-80, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE