Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity76% Wind SpeedW 13 mph Barometer29.97 in (1014.7 mb) Dewpoint55°F (13°C) Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lafayette, Purdue University Airport (KLAF)
Lat: 40.43°N Lon: 86.93°W Elev: 623ft.
Lafayette IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 71. West northwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. South southeast wind around 6 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. South southwest wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Tuesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.