Severe Weather Threat Moves Into The Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi Valley On Thursday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Thursday in parts of the Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi River Valley. The area of greatest concern is Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. In this region very large hail, damaging winds and a few isolated tornadoes are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Battle Mountain (KB23)
Lat: 40.6 Lon: -116.86667 Elev: 4531ft.
14 Miles S Battle Mountain NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. East wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57. West wind 7 to 14 mph becoming east in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60. Southeast wind around 9 mph becoming south southwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Breezy, with a west wind 21 to 26 mph becoming north 14 to 19 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Monday Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Lander County and Northern Eureka County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE