Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.250319 Lon: -123.319733 Elev: 2732ft.
8 Miles WNW Forest Glen CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 54. Light north northeast wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Light east wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE