Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 14 mph
- Barometer29.99 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.18°N Lon: 74.13°W Elev: 85ft.
Old Bridge NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Northwest wind around 14 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind around 7 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 11am, then a slight chance of rain showers between 11am and 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Middlesex County, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE