Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Battle Mountain (KB23)
Lat: 40.6°N Lon: 116.86667°W Elev: 4531ft.
22 Miles SW Battle Mountain NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and snow showers. High near 52. Breezy, with a west northwest wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. North northeast wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. East northeast wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55. East southeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Lander County and Northern Eureka County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE