Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSE 9 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
BLUEWING MOUNTAIN (BLUN2)
Lat: 40.501472°N Lon: 119.121611°W Elev: 4570ft.
16 Miles S Gerlach NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Cloudy, with a high near 57. South wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Scattered showers after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 39. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Rain showers likely before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Washoe County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE