Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 5 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.305867°N Lon: 120.903322°W Elev: 6155ft.
5 Miles NE Fredonyer Pass CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers. High near 53. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight Showers. Low around 38. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Rain showers before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. High near 48. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy, with an east wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lassen-Eastern Plumas-Eastern Sierra Counties, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE