Snow continues in Northern New England
Strong low pressure will keep snow going over northern New England into Thursday afternoon. Another low pressure area will bring snow to the central Plains and Mississippi Valley. Occasional rain and mountain snow is expected along the west coast and southern Rocky Mountains.
Overcast with Haze
-2°C Humidity69% Wind SpeedW 10 mph Barometer30.18 in (1023.8 mb) Dewpoint19°F (-7°C) Visibility3.00 mi Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Pittsburgh, Allegheny County Airport (KAGC)
Lat: 40.35°N Lon: 79.92°W Elev: 1253ft.
Forest Hills PA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Scattered flurries. Cloudy, with a high near 33. West wind 8 to 10 mph. Tonight Scattered flurries. Cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind around 6 mph. Friday Scattered flurries before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. West wind around 7 mph. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Light northeast wind. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Monday Night Cloudy, with a low around 35. Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 70%.