Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity72% Wind SpeedN 12 mph Barometer30.37 in (1029.2 mb) Dewpoint21°F (-6°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Lafayette, Purdue University Airport (KLAF)
Lat: 40.43°N Lon: 86.93°W Elev: 623ft.
3 Miles NNW Dayton IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 41. North wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51. Light south southwest wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. South southwest wind 8 to 13 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. South southwest wind 13 to 15 mph. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Tuesday Showers likely, mainly after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.