Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 10 mph
- Barometer30.07 in (1018.5 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility2.50 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lafayette, Purdue University Airport (KLAF)
Lat: 40.43°N Lon: 86.93°W Elev: 623ft.
3 Miles NNW Dayton IN
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of rain before 1pm, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 39. North wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 19. North wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43. Light west northwest wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Southwest wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tippecanoe County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE