Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 19 G 31 MPH
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
DIAMOND RIM (DIAU1)
Lat: 40.617222°N Lon: 109.242778°W Elev: 7730ft.
6 Miles NE Jensen UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Blustery, with a northeast wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. Light southwest wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Uinta Basin, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE